Header Ad

Header Ad
Latest News
Thursday 23 July 2015

Ranbir Kapoor says “I Love my Job




“I am lucky to be in this place. I love my job” says Ranbir Kapoor who went through many phases during his career in industry, from the new kid on the block to super star but later more of slow and dud phase, but the actor is hopeful about future!

After “Bombay Velvet” fiasco, Ranbir kapoor  is working on “Tamasha” and “Jagga Jasoos” in which he will be seen with ladylove Katrina Kaif.

“I am done with Tamasha. The film’s shooting is over. I am quite excited about its release” he further adds.

“There is a lot of work left on Jagga Jasoos. It is an adventure film like Indiana Jones series. It has a lot of different facets going for it. It is a hard film to make” says Ranbir.

Apart from that, one more mega project, Karan Johars’s “Ae Dil Hain Mushil” starring Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Anushka Sharma is on plate too!

“Anushka is someone who makes me feel better about myself as a co-actor. That is very important to have a great working relationship. I have had such a fabulous experience in her company. Due to this, I am looking forward to ADHM even more” says Ranbir about reuniting with Anushka Sharma.

Anurag Basu directorial “Jagga Jasoos” is expected to release next year June, whereas, Imtiaz Ali directed “Tamasha” will release this year end

Resource: Ranbir Kapoor says “I Love my Job
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Ranbir Kapoor says “I Love my Job Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown