Header Ad

Header Ad
Latest News
Monday 7 December 2015

OMG! Did Katrina Kaif just call Ranbir Kapoor a cheat? Have they broken up?

'Cheaters will cheat anywhere,' Katrina said about Ranbir, warning him, 'I don't want to be tolerant. I don't want to accept it. I want to fight.'


Hiya, ladies and gents! Fresh from the weekend, we have fresh new gossip for you! Our diva Katrina Kaif, it seems, has given up on boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor. She has been maintaining a distance from him, the grapevine says, and might even have shifted out of the Bandra abode were the couple was living-in! OMG! That’s really big news. Here’s what happened: Katrina is apparently miffed with Ranbir for getting close with his ex-girlfriend Deepika Padukone, with whom he just done a movie Tamasha that released two weeks ago.

On the one hand, she made a statement that Ranbir was free to work with any actress in the film industry, including Deepika, on the other, she has declared that Ranbir could have cheated on her! “I am not a director, so I don’t look at actors like that. Everybody is free to work with each other,” she had said before the release of Tamasha. But now her stance has changed. She now says, “I can’t enforce my will on the people in my life. Their choices are their own. I may not be happy with them but I hope that as they mature or as they evolve, their choices will change!”

The entire weekend, Bollywood circles were abuzz with Katrina’s confession of Ranbir’s changed outlook towards their relationship. She broke her silence to GQ India magazine while also gracing the cover of the December 2015 issue. Has the failure of his last four films made Ranbir Kapoor rethink their relationship of so many years?

Here’s more of what Katrina told GQ India about Ranbir Kapoor:


Katrina minced no words when she said, “Men and women, they’re different. Women give birth to babies, men don’t. We can’t say ‘oh equality on all levels, we’re all the same. No, our biological needs and bodies are different. Men have been the hunters and the philanderers. Being with an actor has its own set of issues, but the basic differences arise because men are men. Cheaters will cheat anywhere.”

A rather sombre Katrina added about Ranbir and marriage, “The back of my head wants to believe that I am (lucky in love). But the front of my head says ‘be careful’. I don’t think I can make such claims, because were it selfless love, then I would not feel the need to assert myself as much in the relationship. I would be more tolerant. I don’t want to be tolerant.

I don’t want to accept it. I want to fight. I want to get what I think I deserve. My greatest fear is that if and when I get married and I am standing at the altar or the mandap, he may not love me completely. That he may not know his mind well enough to be making those commitments. The anticipation of heartbreak is my only fear.”

Big words there from Katrina Kaif! It seems like the final warning to Ranbir Kapoor to behave or leave! This is strange, since we remember Deepika and Katrina becoming friends at the Tamasha shoot, with Deepika having forgiven Katrina and even wishing her on her birthday in 2014 on Twitter. Looks like Ranbir and Deepika need to patch up soon, at least before they finish their film Jagga Jasoos together!

  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: OMG! Did Katrina Kaif just call Ranbir Kapoor a cheat? Have they broken up? Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown