Header Ad

Header Ad
Latest News
Tuesday 21 April 2015

Ranbir doesn’t talk much about his girlfriend with us: Rishi Kapoor

 RANBIR KAPOOR: Ranbir doesn’t talk much about his girlfriend with us: Rishi Kapoor

While it’s no secret that Ranbir Kapoor is dating Katrina Kaif, the duo have refrained from talking about their relationship or even admitting to one. However, they have been spotted together on numerous occasions.

But this time, it’s dad Rishi Kapoor who is being questioned repeatedly about his son’s relationship status. While speaking to Hindustan Times, the veteran actor openly admitted to Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif living in together. But, he also said that Ranbir does not discuss his romance with dad Rishi Kapoor.

“Ever since I have been on social media, more and more people have been asking me about them. I don’t know much myself,” he says, adding, “They have said they want to keep things private and they like the way things are. They hardly talk about their relationship with anyone, and he (Ranbir) doesn’t talk much about it with us. So I am sorry, but I myself don’t know much about them. What can I say then? And honestly, I am fine with it. I mean, it’s their decision and I respect that,” said Rishi Kapoor.

Recently, Katrina and Ranbir were spotted enjoying family dinner but Rishi Kapoor was nowhere to be seen. Kapoors – including Rishi Kapoor’s mother Krishna Raj Kapoor, brother Randhir Kapoor and his wife Neetu were spotted at the dinner. Rishi Kapoor’s busy shoot schedule could have been one of the reasons.

He had said: “My father gave me space when I moved out after marriage and I give Ranbir his space too when he decided to move out and share a home with his girlfriend. In this house, he had one room: how could that be enough for a 33-year-old boy? He’s a great son, he listens to me but I don’t interfere in his career because my career is mine and his is his. I know I’ve screwed up my relationship with Ranbir even though my wife kept telling me about what I was doing. It’s now too late to change it; both of us will not be able to adjust to the change. It’s like there’s this glass wall, we can see each other, we can talk, but that’s it. He doesn’t live with us anymore, which is also a very big setback to Neetu and me. We’re building a new home where there will be a lot of place for him and his family. Till then, life goes on,” he had said.

Resourse: Ranbir doesn’t talk much about his girlfriend with us: Rishi Kapoor
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Ranbir doesn’t talk much about his girlfriend with us: Rishi Kapoor Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown