Header Ad

Header Ad
Latest News
Saturday 7 June 2014

Saif and I are not ready for kids yet, says Kareena Kapoor

Kareena Kapoor has been married to Saif Ali Khan for about two years now, but the actress says they are not ready for babies yet.


Talking to a tabloid, Kareena said though she is an extremely passionate person, she is not yet ready to take the plunge.

"Every woman has that gene. But I can't think of that now. Saif and I aren't ready yet. I'm an extremely committed and passionate person. So if I'm having a baby, I'll get into it totally. But it's Plan C or D."
There have been lot of speculations about Kareena getting pregnant, but it seems the actress and her hubby dear are totally focussed on their careers right now.

Saif Ali Khan has two kids from his previous marriage to Amrita Singh, Sara and Ibrahim. Kareena reportedly gets along famously with the kids.

Resource:- indiatoday.intoday.in
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Saif and I are not ready for kids yet, says Kareena Kapoor Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown